星期二, 十月 12, 2004

Decision Paralysis

One of the things I absolutely can't stand... is decision paralysis. U know how it is, going round and round but not coming to ANY decision.

Why is it so difficult to decide on anything? Or maybe I should ask why is it so difficult to come to a common understanding?

Sometimes it's because no one takes the lead, but sometimes, people just want to be difficult. Darn.

Hello??? Didn't anyone tell u that time is MONEY? For God's sake! It's an old cliche that has been around for AGES!

Hey, and while I'm on that topic... Punctuality. Oh please! Getting people to be on time for appointments is bloody difficult. Must bring the apoointment time 30 mins early than the stipulated time so that everyone can be on TIME.

I can go on and on... Make me stop! Make a decision now!