星期六, 九月 27, 2003

It's been raining the whole day... made a wise choice of working from home! Haha... and hey, I did accomplish something ok? Working from home certainly has its perks sometimes! The only thing is, I've been hogging the broadband modem... (no, I don't have a wireless router) and my poor siblings didn't get to surf the net for the whole day. Which is good for them actually, they can then put the time to better use... :D

Got a notice for me to pick up some stuff from the post office. Wierd people, they always like to send things to my house when no one's around. Anyways, Murphy's at work again, I guess. Just like when you are late for a meeting and somehow all the traffic lights along the road are RED... or when you desperately need a holiday, something MUST come up the last minute...

I'm going on and on and on... rattling nonsense. Some crap show is on TV now, not interested. The TV shows by the local TV station sometimes gets on my nerves... so pretentious... and they can't ACT. Good actors and actresses should get into the role so well, that audience can't feel that they are acting! But *sigh* it doesn't happen here... most of them just stand around and look pretty... Once in a while you get really good acting, but most of the time, it sends my goose pimples into hyperactive mode.

Arghh... my room is in a mess.... I thought I just cleaned it up, now it's back to where it was... what is gong to happen when I have my own house? Die lah, sure get buried in deep piles of paper, books, clothes... what-have-yous... doesn't help when I have a sister who is studying for exams now, all her precious notes lying somewhere... better not throw anything... seem to be running out of storage space too... how ah?