星期五, 三月 12, 2004

My little cousin who comes to my place everyday is down with chicken pox... after being in contact with my brother most of the time last 2 weeks... (yes.. my brother was down with chicken pox) and my mum told her she can't go home because her mum is pregnant. Poor girl...

I hate chicken pox. Now I have to stay away from home AGAIN... cos I don't wan to get the disease... disruptions to work and all... *sigh* hope my parents won't get it... cos it will be terrible for them... God, please protect them from the disease... argh..

Anyway, quite bored now... after looking/ tidying a customer report. It's horrible... have to look at it carefully and there are so many things to look out for... it's raining outside, (AGAIN! Someone up there definitely knew that I want to go to sunny places for holidays... and wants to stop me) and all I want to do is to fall asleep in the bed...