星期四, 七月 08, 2004

pox girl

I've been confined 12 days already. Not because of anything, but I am down with the horribly infectious... chicken pox!

Always wonder how one contract chicken pox. You know the symptoms... achy body (for me, it was a back that almost broke at the lower lumbar), headache accompanied by fever (mine was in and out of the 39 degrees celsius range and I thought it was going to give me permanent brain damage...), and rashes that start coming out like beansprouts. I read somewhere, that especially for people with immunodeficiency, this pox can be quite complicated in young infants and adults.

I really hated being down and out with chicken pox... it is like... itchy and sweaty... haha... praise the Lord that I went to see the doctor in time for him to prescribe some medication to suppress the outbreak, otherwise I would probably be in super low spirits...

Anyway, I'm almost recovering... would be back to work on Monday... hehe...