星期一, 十月 18, 2004

As I blog...

It's funny. Sometimes I wonder why I blog...

I mean, I really have nothing to say... I don't have good ideas to share, I don't have an interesting life that is amusing to readers out there. I don't even know if anyone else besides Odie, is reading. What the hell am I writing for?

It's Monday, I'm still sleepy from Saturday night's party, and I just don't feel like doing anything. Yes... the party occurred on Saturday night into the early Sunday morning...

My friend is getting officially tied down... my friend of 16 (or is it 17?) years. Goodness... time flies. She's having a beach wedding reception and the dresscode is obviously beachwear and sundresses. Damn. I can't wear sundresses... I look fat in them. I have 1 week... well, less than 5 days to be exact, to slim down, or risk looking like a giant with flabby arms that puts dumbo's ears to shame. I'm too fair... maybe I should book myself into some spa and get a brownie treatment... maybe if I look burnt I would look skinnier... and therefore look better in sundresses...

I've got a speech to prepare for... it's suppose to inspire the audience... heck. I'm not even feeling inspired myself. What can I say? I am no Anthony Robbins... It's on wednesday... I'm going to die...! Real inspiring speakers do it without cue cards.. they are so flamboyant! With fantastic body lang! With cool, inspiring vocab! I'm going to die... I should just go home and write my speech... and rehearse to my dad's fish... or the family tortoise...

Argh... it's a dreary monday...