星期二, 十一月 02, 2004

The Food Journal Begins...

I know I know... I was supposed to blog it in yesterday... but I was so tired...

Now let's see...

Date: 1 Nov 2004

Breakfast
1 x Tau Sar Pau

Lunch
3 x pork ribs
3 x fish slices
3/4 cup vegetable
1 bowl steamed white rice

Dinner
3 glasses of red wine (Shiraz), half filled
A bit of warm bread dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Some Calamari fritti
Some Beef Carpacio (is this how they spell this word?)
Half a plate of Risotto Nero

Yikes... I think the wine killed me. I haven't weighed myself... dun have a weighing machine at home. Leonard's got the OSIM digital weighing machine that calculates body fat as well... but I will only get to use it during weekends... hmmm....

I actually went to the gym yesterday... ran on the treadmill for 30 mins, and did some weights. My body's aching all over now, actually. Felt much better... as though I lost weight... haha... but that's probably my illusion.

Oh yah... and I spent money... on this slim-up drink thingie from Fancl... not sure if it works, but it's supposed to aid in the burning of fats... and suppress the appetite... I bought 1 box... and they gave me 2 more bottles. Tried one, it tasted like grapefruit drink...

Anyway, that's yesterday... I'm going to make sure I eat healthily today... but from what I ate in the morning... it's not going so well...

Date: 2 Nov 2004

Breakfast
1 x peanut butter sandwich
1 x png kueh (the teochew pink glutinous kueh)
1 x sausage (boiled)
1 cup barley drink

Alamak...! But hey, I think they say that the most important meal of the day is breakfast right? So it is ok if I eat a little more...? Kekekeke... Aiyo... Lunch is almost here... I think we have a team lunch... darn, not sure what or where we would eat...

I'll be back with more after lunch!