星期二, 十一月 02, 2004

The Food Journal - Day 2

Ok, I've logged in breakfast... so what did I eat for lunch?

Lunch
1/2 plate of rice with curry gravy
Some roast pork
Some hainanese pork chop
Some braised veg
1/4 braised beancurd
2 slices of steamed squid with sambal chilli
1 cup teh-o

Hmm the reason why so much food was because I was out with the guys and they ordered some dishes from this famous hainanese curry rice stall to share. I didn't finish my rice... too much.

I went for netball training @ 7pm, and by 8.45pm, I felt my system slowly shutting down... too hungry. Training was quite intensive, kept doing courtwork, playing short games that lasted 5 to 6 goals each.

After training, we adjourned to Adam Road Hawker Centre for dinner... yikes, potential weight trap. My friend ordered indian rojak to share, but I only ate a bit. Well I think the fancl drink worked, cos I didn't really feel like eating... or maybe it was just because I was too tired?

Dinner
1/2 plate of bee hoon goreng
2 slices of tau kwa
2 slices of potato
1 glass of starfruit juice

Now... I'm really tired... body still aches, it's a sign of fatigue... my body's screaming to me to go to bed... so... I think I shall just listen to my body, and go to sleep... G'night, folks!