星期二, 十二月 28, 2004

Pretty Baby...

It's so quiet in the office... We have the Christmas + New Year closure holidays this week actually, but I'm back in the office so that I can do some work without being disturbed. Not that I am really hardworking, but I am going to clear my holidays at a later date. :)

Something about coming back to office when it is super quiet. It takes discipline to work. Yes. Alot of discipline. I tell you, for the whole morning, I have been surfing the web, walking around aimlessly, eating Ruffles potato chips... tsk tsk... and now, blogging... TSK TSK TSK.

Since I am blogging, maybe I should just show some cute pictures... hehehe...







Cute hor? Not my kids... my friend's girl and neighbour's boy. All the funny faces. And they do the darnest things sometimes. Like pictures 2 and 3. Ming-Ge is really funny. He behaves like a kampung kid, running around barefooted and rolling on the floor outside the house. Even after bathing. So cute... haha.

Disclaimer: Don't ask me to go have one of my own. It's too scary...