星期四, 十一月 04, 2004

The Food Journal: Day 3

Day 3... it's 3 Nov. Not too good, I realised I entertain too much, maybe that's why I'm of this size...

Breakfast
1 x Khong Guan char siew pau
2 x roti prata (very thin frozen roti prata)
1 glass barley

Lunch
Chicken rice meal to share, didn't finish rice
1 glass teh-o

Tea
1 Tall Latte from Starbucks

Dinner
2 pints of pilsner beer
3 chicken winglets
Some calamari
1/2 german sausage

Geez, that's bad... I'm not a healthy eater... *sigh* ultimate depression.

It's rainy again, and it has a very familiar feel to it, almost like when I was young again. You know how it always rains at the end of the year and it's almost a sure sign that year-end school holidays are here, and Christmas is approaching? I haven't had that feeling for a long long time, and today (well in fact, this couple of weeks) I had that exact same feeling that I had many many eons ago. Cool! Well the not so cool thing is that, I get reminded that I'm getting old...

Ah well, hopefully day 4 will go better... this is NOT easy... heehee... :P