星期日, 十一月 07, 2004

Food Journal Days 5-7

Paiseh, never update for a while... I'm always like that... weekends are precious to me, that's why I always spend the entire weekend outside playing... :P

Now let's see if I can still remember what I ate on Friday and Saturday...

Friday, 5 Nov 2004

Breakfast
1 homemade burger

Lunch
1 pack lemon chicken rice

Dinner
1 plate steam rice
Some veg
Some beancurd skin, braised

Saturday, 6 Nov 2004

Breakfast
1 bowl Katong Roxy laksa, didn't finish gravy
1 cup sugarcane juice

Lunch
6 pieces of sashimi
1 california handroll
1 tempura maki
1 glass green tea

Dinner
1/2 spinach pizza
5 meatballs
celery strips
some cheese
A bottle of Vergelegen Merlot shared with my boyfriend

Geez. Wine killed me again, on Saturday. We were at Wine Company at Dempsey Road at about 8+. It was really crowded. Think the article that Straits Times ran on them, was attracting many people...

Sunday, 7 Nov 2004

Breakfast
1/2 bowl of Shio Ramen (Vegetarian)
A bit of glutinous rice
2 small lotus rabbit bun
1 Har Kow

After breakfast, I had a major bout of migraine. Well, it actually started before breakfast. We were driving around, and I suddenly couldn't focus. I couldn't make out the number plates a car away. It was scary... Not sure if it was because it was too bright, but I started to feel nauseous, very typical of migraine. I think I scared the hell out of my boyfriend. I haven't had migraine in years... and this was really worse than any of the previous occurrences. Went back to rest after that, and slept for 5 hours. Thank God it got better after I woke up.

Dinner (Yap, didn't eat lunch... was sleeping)
1/2 bowl of taiwan porridge
Some Szechuan Veg with Pork slices
Sweet and Sour pork
1/2 prawn omelette
1 can pokka green tea

After which, we adjurned to The Fullerton's Postbar for some drinks. Wasn't ready to have alcohol... too bad for my head, so decided I should just have non-alcoholic drinks. Ended up with:
1.5 chicken wing ( wasn't very cooked, so I didn't finish them)
1 cup earl grey tea

Think the deep frier was too hot, and the wings were not thawed enough. Came out not quite cooked. Disappointing.

Anyway, tomorrow's another bingeing day again... :( there is going to be a team lunch... gosh, I really don't want to think about it... read about it tomorrow, ya?